We are first again! We introduced the most advanced technology of lacquering – nano lacquers.
05. 04. 2017 Novelties
As one of few European manufacturers and as the first in the Czech Republic, we are just introducing a revolutionary novelty – the technology of 5% transparent nano lacquer for your premium furniture! Not only it is a significant advance in the natural appearance of lacquered surface materials, it is also the increased quality and value at the products that have been finished with acryl-urethane lacquer in 10% matt. For a better illustration – the main visual advantage of the surface finished with the nano lacquer lies in the natural appearance of its grain of wood and makes its matt design look much more realistic. The less amount of the visible lacquer delivers our veneers natural beauty of raw wood.
The new transparent nano lacquer in 5% matt provides a vast range of advantages. Here are the most essential:
- This two-component acryl-urethane lacquer possesses outstanding light-fast features, it contains UV absorber.
- It is suitable for kitchen and bathroom furniture or interior doors whose high resistance is required at.
- Thanks to its composition it has a high wear and chemical resistance.
- It conforms to the stringent German standards of the with difficulty flammable materials DIN4102 part 1B (P-MPA-E-10-507).
- It complies with a range of other European standards such as EN ISO 12720, requirements for the category 1B a EN71-3, which are materials applicable for toy surface finish that means maximum health safety.
- The matter of course is great consistency of our furniture processed by a new technology in frame of our INTERIOR CONCEPT, which means home in one design and one quality.